VOLUNTEER TO SERVE!
<< Click on your campus >>
Our Nursery is available on Sunday mornings for infants and toddlers from ages Newborn to 35 Months. Parents have the option to keep thier children with them in the Sanctuary during the service or bring them to the Nursery. During the service the children are taught a Baby Bible Lesson. If you elect not to bring your child to the Nursery and your child is making noise during the Sunday Service, we ask you to please use the cry room located at the rear of the Sanctuary. We request that you label all diaper bag and bottles with your child's full name. For the health and safety of the other children, please do not bring your child into the nursery if they have a fever, cold, or flu.
Each Sunday, our Preschoolers will have a great time meeting and playing with other kids as well as learning about God through an interactive and dynamic teaching from our "Lil' K" curriculum. They will also explore their talents through an arts and crafts time that is centered around the teaching lesson for that day.
Kindergarden - 2nd Grade
At CrossPointe, kids who are within the ages of Kindergarten through 2nd Grade love to learn about God through our interactive video curriculum created by LifeChurch.tv. Our teachers use these interactive videos to bring Bible stories to life an help the children know God's Word in a fun and personal way.
3rd - 5th Grade
At CrossPointe, kids who are within the ages of 3rd through 5th Grade love to learn about God through our interactive video curriculum created by LifeChurch.tv. Our teachers use these interactive videos to bring Bible stories to life an help the children know God's Word in a fun and personal way.
PARENTS: Please pick up your children directly following service. Thank you!
All our volunteer workers have a background check before they are allowed to serve in are area of our kids ministry.
* Nursery and Pre-School are combined at our Milton & Jefferson Campuses.
** K-2nd and 3-5th are combined at our Milton & Jefferson Campuses.
Parents' Guidelines for Success in Kids Ministry:
- Please have all personal belongings clearly marked with your child's name (diaper bags, bottles, juice cups, etc).
- Children should not bring any of their own toys, gum, candy or other food with them into our classrooms.
- Please refrain from bringing your children if they have any of the following in the past 24 hours... fever, contagious infections (throat, bronchial, eye, strep, etc), persistent cough, excessive drainage from nose and eyes, vomiting, diarrhea, unusual rash or spots, or head lice. This is to ensure the health and safety of all. We will be glad to pray with you and your child and stand with you for your child's healing.
- Once your child is checked in, remain on church premises until you have picked up your child and they are back in your care.
- Once your child is checked into Quest Kids or our Nursery, please refrain from coming in and out of the classroom in order to refrain from distracting other children from the daily lesson. If there is a problem of any kind we will contact you immediately.
- If Quest Kids Leaders feel that any form of discipline is necessary for your child, they will consult with you directly to work with you regarding the appropriate steps of action. The best form of training comes from you and in the home environment, and we want to help create consistency with you regarding a healthy form of discipline that carries over appropriately into the classroom.
- Parents, make sure you volunteer at least once every 2-3 months if your child attends our nursery or any age of Quest Kids. Please fill out and submit the form at the top of this page to get signed up.